Check Your Name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List for 2021-22
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List (PMAY). It is an Indian housing scheme that aims to provide affordable housing to India’s urban and rural underprivileged.
Qualified applicants get a PMAY rebate on home advance loan charges. Making the process of claiming a home more manageable.
The authority issues a separate PMAY List for rural and urban areas under the PMAY scheme. Which aims to facilitate the construction of houses in selected cities across the country.
As per the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme, the names that show up on lists. Such as that of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021, are eligible for an interest subsidy. If they borrow a loan to purchase or construct a house. As they have officially become the beneficiaries of the housing scheme.
Aside from the list of accepted applications, a list of PMAY grantees is also important. The list below shows who is eligible to receive the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The awardees’ names, as well as their income levels, are included below.
- People who belong to scheduled castes and tribes.
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) families (families whose yearly income is up to Rs.3 lakh)
- Low-Income Group (LIG) Families (families whose yearly income is up to Rs.6 lakh)
- Middle-Income Group (MIG) I and II families (with annual income up to Rs.12 lakh for MIG I and up to Rs.18 lakh for MIG II).
PMAY Has the Following Programme Verticals
- With the help of private developers who use the land as a resource. The slum residents are being rehabilitated.
- Credit-linked subsidies are being used to assist low-income people in locating affordable housing.
- Beneficiaries receive a grant to help them build their own homes.
What Happens After Your Application Has Been Approved?
When your application for a PMAY subsidy is approved, money is sent from the central nodal agency (CNA) to the bank where you took out your home loan (referred to as prime lending institutions or PLI in government papers).
This money is then credited into the borrower’s home loan account by the bank.
How to Check PMAY List 2021-22?
The PMAY list is divided into two categories: urban and rural. Individuals under the PMAY-Gramin (rural) category receive registration numbers after successfully applying. When checking the PMAY-Glist, this number is required.
Step 1: Go to PMAY-official Gramin’s website.
Step 2: Enter your registration number and click the ‘Submit button.
Applicants without a registration number can also check the beneficiary list. Follow these simple steps to check your name on the PMAY List if you do not have the registration number.
Step 1: Go to PMAY-official Gramin’s website.
Step 2: Click on the Advanced Search button instead of the registration number tab.
Step 3: Complete the form with accurate information.
Step 4: Select the ‘Search’ option from the drop-down menu.
Candidates must follow the steps outlined below to be considered for both processes.
- Go to PMAY Gramin’s official website.
- On the menu bar, select “stakeholder.”
- From the drop-down menu, choose the ‘IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’ option.
- At the moment, these methods must be use to access the list using the enrollment number.
- On the newly opened page, enter the enrollment number.
- Press the ‘Search’ button.
- Click the ‘Advanced Search’ button on the newly opened page.
- Add the subtleties to the PMAY structure.
- Select the ‘Search’ option from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your name and wait for the results to show
Key Features of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The scheme covers 4041 statutory towns, with preference given to 500 class I cities.
- On the house loans taken out by recipients, the rate of interest subsidy is 6.5 percent for 20 years.
- Wherever practicable, senior persons and differently-abled beneficiaries would prioritize the allotment of ground floor houses.
- The credit-linked interest subsidy has been apply in all statutory municipalities from the beginning of the scheme.
Here is a criteria wise table of PMAY and eligible incomes:
|PARTICULARS||EWS||LIG||MIG I||MIG II|
|Household Income (Rs. p.a)||0-3,00,000||3,00,001-6,00,000||6,00,001-12,00,000||12,00,001-18,00,000|
|Eligible Housing Loan Amount for Interest Subsidy (Rs.)||Upto 6,00,000||Up to 6,00,000||Upto 9,00,000||Upto 12,00,000|
|Interest Subsidy (% p.a.)||6.50%||6.50%||4.00%||3.00%|
|Maximum loan tenure (in years)||20||20||20||20|
|Maximum dwelling unit carpet area||30 Sq. m.||60 Sq. m.||160 Sq. m.||200 Sq. m|
As an applicant, we hope this article helped you understand and navigate through the process of checking PMAY list.
Diksha Jani is a blogger, writer and SEO expert. likes to read books on various topics such as philosophy, history, crime, mythology, psychology, and so on.
Do you have a spaam problerm oon this blog;
I alseo am a blogger, and I was wanting to know
your situation; we have develooped some nice procedures and we aree looking to trade methodss
with other folks, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested. https://Mostbet-Casino.Mystrikingly.com/